Clearsorber® DeAmp Panel
In many spaces, flat reflective surfaces can cause interfering reflections and excessive reverberation which can corrupt work environments, meeting and gathering areas, music quality and speech intelligibility to name a few. Traditional tools used to approach noise control, sound reflections and excess reverberation are opaque. Because of this, the architectural industry has long sought a light transmitting, sound absorbing finish to control reverberation in a room, while maintaining views or integrating lighting design. Clearsorber® DeAmp is a patented, micro-slotted clear, translucent or graphically printed acoustical panel system that provides significant absorption. Simple and reliable methods of attachment for fixed or removable installation include the use of stand-off, tensioned cable and rod systems for both wall and suspended ceiling mounting.
Clearsorber® DeAmp panels are available as standard in acrylic and PETg (virgin or recycled) in 2mm-15mm thicknesses. They provide absorption through high viscous losses as air passes through the micro-slots, which are comparable in size to the air boundary layer. This inherent damping eliminates the need for fiberglass or other porous materials in the air cavity between the panel system and the reflective surface behind it.
The architectural industry has long sought a fiber-free, light transmitting and glass-like surface to control excessive reverberation in rooms.
Clearsorber® DeAmp is a patented, micro-slotted, clear, translucent or graphically printed acoustical panel system that provides significant absorption.
- Offers light transmitting solutions with sound absorption for reverberation control.
- Can be transparent, translucent, integrally colored or digitally printed.
- All panel systems are fiber-free.
- Micro-Slits can be straight, curved, patterned or customized for the project.
- Edges are clean and polished.
- Panels are decorative, lightweight and easy to install with brushed aluminum hardware.
- Panels available in acrylic and PETg.
- Recommended panel size ≤12sf, maximum recommended panel size = 16sf.
- Optimal panel thickness is 3/16", thicknesses available between 1/8" and 1/2".