Quietstone® Sound Absorbing Panel System
Flat reflective surfaces can cause interfering reflections and excessive reverberation which can impose limitations on the functionality of many types of projects. In addition, many projects demand high durability surfaces due to high traffic situations such as those found in train stations, airports, traffic tunnels, sports arenas, swimming pools, nightclubs, and certain health care environments. Two of the most durable, wear resistant and cleanable surfaces are stone and glass. When coupled with acoustical functionality, a stone/glass surface offers a unique approach to controlling noise, sound reflections and excess reverberation. Quietstone® consists of a porous absorbing stone and glass aggregate core panel that ise glued onto wood furring strips with 1" or 2" fiberglass board set in between. Panel edges are typically molded in a 1/2" bevel profile.
Sound absorptive panels are used extensively in acoustical design to control noise, sound reflections and excess reverberation. In harsh environments, such as outdoors or in high humidity areas, and high traffic areas, many absorptive panel systems cannot hold up to the daily wear and tear and required cleaning regimen.
Quietstone® offers a complete, quality assured decorative yet durable sound absorbing solution for harsh environment, high traffic and strict cleaning regimen areas.
- Offers a decorative, cost effective and efficient sound absorption solution for reverberation control.
- Can be integrally colored to match any light to medium tone color.
- Edge termination options include 1/2" chamfer and square.
- Durable - high impact resistance, capable of withstanding wear and tear of high traffic areas.
- Easy to install.
- Easy to clean.
- Weather resistant - impervious to rain and frost.
- Contains 10% recycled materials.