Quietstone® Light Sound Absorbing Panel System
Flat, hard surfaces can cause interfering reflections and excessive reverberation which can impose limitations on the functionality of many types of spaces. In addition, many spaces demand surfaces that can stand up to harsh environments. One of the most environmentally and chemically resistant surfaces is glass. When coupled with acoustical functionality, a glass surface offers a unique approach to controlling noise, sound reflections and excess reverberation. Quietstone® Light consists of a 97% recycled glass bead core with optimum porosity to offer effective sound absorption. The panels can be painted to match any color. For installation, the panels are glued onto wood furring strips with 1" or 2" fiberglass board set in between. Panel edges can be square, radiused or beveled.
Sound absorptive panels are used extensively in acoustical design to control noise, sound reflections and excess reverberation. In harsh environments, such as outdoors, in high humidity areas or parking garages, many absorptive panel systems cannot hold up over time.
Quietstone® Light offers a complete, quality assured decorative and lightweight sound absorbing solution for harsh environments.
- Offers a decorative, cost effective and efficient sound absorption solution for reverberation control.
- Can be integrally colored to match any light to medium tone color.
- Edge termination options include square, radius, chamfer and bevel.
- Chemically resistant.
- Easy to install.
- Easy to clean.
- Weather resistant - impervious to rain and frost.
- Contains 97% recycled materials.