Encounters with Aliens on this Day  October 16

October 16

1954 – On or about this date a UFO landed in Thin le Moutiers, France only thirty meters away from a woman, who promptly fainted. Following the incident the witness suffered from a skin condition that she linked to the encounter. (Sources: Jacques Vallee, Challenge to Science: the UFO Enigma, p. 53; Jacques Vallee, Passport to Magonia: A Century of Landings, p. 231).

1954 – In Cier-de-Riviere, France Guy Puyfourcat, age 22, was coming back from the fields leading a mare by her halter when the horse surprised him by suddenly becoming restless and jumpy. Rising from the side of the road, a gray object about 1.5 meters in diameter flew over them. The mare rose about three meters into the air and the witness had to release her. Then the animal fell to the ground like a mass and for 10 minutes was unable to move. At last, it got up and attempted to walk, but it was still trembling and stumbling with fear. The object had long since flown away at high speed. The witness himself had felt absolutely nothing. (Source: Jacques Vallee, Passport to Magonia: A Century of Landings, p. 231).

1954 – At 5:30 p.m. in Mazaye, France Mr. Bachelard was driving a light truck on road D52E between Chanat and Couhay when suddenly the engine seemed to slow down and he felt “paralyzed. ” He then saw in a field near the road a brown object about 10 m long, 2. 5 m high. Silent, it gave off no light and showed no opening. (Sources: Aime Michel, Flying Saucers and the Straight Line Mystery, p. 198; Jacques Vallee, Passport to Magonia: A Century of Landings, p. 231).

1954 – Dr. Robert, driving through Baillolet, France at nightfall, saw four objects flying slowly in echelon formation at about 300 meters altitude. One of UFOs dropped abruptly to the ground with a falling leaf motion, landing only 100 meters away. The witness felt an electric shock as the engine and headlights of his car died, and his car stopped the moment the object touched the ground. Incapable of moving, Dr. Robert watched as a figure about 1.2 meters (4 feet) tall moved around in the light of the object, then all went dark. Some time later the headlights came back on by themselves, and Dr. Robert saw the craft take off toward the north. (Sources: Aime Michel, Flying Saucers and the Straight Line Mystery, p. 185; Jacques Vallee, Passport to Magonia: A Century of Landings, pp. 231-232).

1954 –Messrs. Deschamp and Laclotre saw a craft, about 20 meters in diameter and two meters tall come within four meters of the ground in Dompierre, France. The object stayed near the ground for 3-4 minutes. It gave off a yellowish light and a glow extended around it for an estimated distance of four meters. (Source: Jacques Vallee, Passport to Magonia: A Century of Landings, p. 232).

1954 –Two objects were seen in Quasso, Italy one of which made a pass at treetop level. It was top-shaped, and a small, gesticulating human figure was seen under it. The witness was a bus driver, Mr. De Rossi. (Source: Jacques Vallee, Passport to Magonia: A Century of Landings, p. 232, case 270, citing Il Tiempo, October 17, 1954).

1954 – At midnight several people saw a landed object in a meadow in Siena, Italy. It appeared phosphorescent and to be large in size. It took off very suddenly. (Source: Jacques Vallee, Passport to Magonia: A Century of Landings, p. 232, citing Il Tiempo, October 16, 1954).

1957 – Sao Francisco de Sales, Brazil. A famous alien abduction and sexual encounter case occurred in the early morning hours of this day. Alone in the fields on a clear night, Antonio Villas-Boas saw a big, red star which soon took on the appearance of a luminous, egg-shaped object that stopped and hovered 50 meters above his tractor. Its light was brighter than that of the tractor headlights as it landed 15 meters away. The top part of the UFO was spinning, and it became green as it slowed down. It then appeared as a flattened dome. Three legs emerged from the machine as it settled down. Sr. Villas-Boas’s tractor engine stalled and he tried to run through the furrows in the freshly plowed field, but he was quickly seized by unknown individuals who dragged him aboard the craft, where he was medically examined. After being stripped and sponged down with what he took to be a disinfectant liquid he was then left alone with a woman of short stature with whom he had sexual intercourse. Villas-Boas reported that the woman had high cheekbones and a sharp chin. He was allowed to redress himself and spent a short time subsequently with the other crew members. He reported they wore tight-fitting, white uniforms with a light on the belt, heelless white shoes, big gloves, and opaque helmets with a slit at the level of the eyes. Their language was shrill, and he could establish no verbal communication with them. (Sources: Flying Saucer Review, July-August 1966; Jacques Vallee, Passport to Magonia: A Century of Landings, p. 260).

Antonio Villas-Boas Abduction – 1957

1959 – A worker was alone at a local water plant in El Cobre, Algeciras province, Spain at three a.m. when suddenly all electricity and lights at the plant were shut off. He went outside to see what had caused the outage and felt a strange electrical sensation in the air. He then saw a hovering luminous object about 200 meters away that was very close to the ground. It was shaped like a half egg on top of a plate, and it emitted brilliant orange, green and purple lights. Next to the object stood two tall human-like figures wearing shiny silvery-orange outfits. One of the beings bent down under the object and appeared to look inside. All the time the witness was not able to move a muscle, holding a flashlight in his hand. Somehow he was finally able to turn the flashlight on and when he did so both beings re-entered the object, which then ascended slowly, emitting a loud buzzing sound and increasing in luminosity. Ground traces were found at the site. The witness nearly suffered a nervous breakdown afterwards. (Source: Albert S. Rosales, Humanoid Contact Database 1971, case # 94, citing Vicenter-Juan Ballester Olmos & Fernandez Peri, Enciclopedia De Los Encuentros Cercanos con Ovnis).

1969 – On October 8, 1969, or eight days earlier, ten-year-old Steven with another youngster had sighted a UFO at the base of a cloud in Waterville, Iowa and took a snap shot. The UFO apparently landed at the time, leaving traces. On the 16th at around 5 p.m., Steve watched a spherical UFO, ten feet wide and 6-7 feet high, land not 60 feet away from him. His attention was caught by the humming sound it emitted as a ramp came smoothly out of the craft. A little man, 3 to 4 feet tall, with long arms and hands with only two digits, emerged with a bow-legged gait. He wore a disproportionately large yellow-brown helmet, which he took off to wipe his brow. The boy could see that he was bald and had a pale green complexion. He had large eyes set close together, a slit like mouth and a double slit where the nose would be. He was dressed in a white spacesuit. The being looked directly at Steven, then put his helmet back on and re-entered the UFO. (Source: David F. Webb & Ted Bloecher, HUMCAT: Catalogue of Humanoid Reports, case 1969-53, citing Brad Steiger, Kevin Randle, Ralph DeGraw, Ed Olsen and Bob Griffadel).

1971 – Six members of a rock band were returning from a performance and were driving in a van near St. Catharines, Ontario when they saw a large disc-shaped object with brightly lit portholes and blue beams of light shining on the roadway. The group tried to turn back but the van came under the control of the object and it drove directly towards it. They got to within 20 feet of the craft and the van stopped. They all felt heat at this point. They then saw a face with large black eyes staring at them through the window. The back door of the van was opened and four humanoids stood there. They had large hairless heads and large black eyes. The beings communicated telepathically with the witnesses telling them they would not be hurt. Three of the witnesses were taken inside the object and tested with numerous instruments. At one point the aliens told one of the witnesses that there was not a “correct religion on earth.” (Source: Albert S. Rosales, Humanoid Contact Database 1971, case # 298, citing Lawrence J Fenwick, SBI Report # 40).

1973 – At 2:00 a.m. Gabriella Versacci was driving on the motorway and had just passed the Langford Budville, England exit. The highway seemed completely deserted, but she saw the glare of a single headlight ahead of her that seemed to be stationary. As she got closer she saw that it was too bright to be a headlight. Her car suddenly began to lose power. The headlights flickered, dimmed, and then cut out. Next the engine faltered, sputtered then fell silent. Panic-stricken Mrs. Versacci pressed her face to the windscreen struggling to steer the car to a halt in the almost complete darkness. Thinking she could not stay there alone in the vehicle, she climbed out the car. She fumbled with the car hood as she lifted it, and as she stood there feeling helpless she noticed a humming sound, faint at first that seemed to be growing stronger. She could not see the source of the hum. As she stood facing the car a heavy hand came down on her shoulder and pushed her to the ground. She struggled to face her assailant and saw a tall, dark-colored metallic figure. Gabriella then saw flickering multi-colored lights and blacked out. When she came to she was standing in a field. The “robot” like figure was standing next to her, and before them stood a strange bright object. It was half-moon shaped, rounded on top and flat on the bottom. It was silver gray in color and rested on thick legs, of which she saw two but there might have been more. It was about 20 feet in height and forty feet across, and it had large, oblong windows in the middle from which yellow lights issued.

Gabriella now realized that the humming sound came from this object. She then blacked out for a second time. She awoke inside a strange room.It was circular, and she was strapped to a table in the center. She was naked but covered with a light blue blanket. Her wrists were bound to the table by what she described as “large rubber bands.” Her spread eagle legs were restrained in the same manner, with the bands holding her ankles to the cold surface of the table. The inside of the craft was freezing. She glanced over to a far wall where the “robot” stood inactive. To her right was a console covered in buttons and dials. The floor was covered in what appeared to be black colored rubber matting. A few moments later, three men that came into view proved her. Two stood to the left of the table while the third went to the foot of the table and picked up some boxes or cubes. He placed three of the objects on a rail, which ran the length of the table, one by her head, one by her feet and one in the middle. As soon as the cubes were placed on the rail they began to glow.

The three men were all about the same height, five feet six inches to five feet eight inches tall. Fair skinned and slim in build, they wore the same garments. All wore a skullcap, tied at the back of the head and ending just above the eyes. Facemasks covered the nose and mouth, so only the eyes and upper face were visible. No hair was visible, but she could make out the hair bumps under the caps. The eyes were more rounded than normal human eyes, and seemed emotionless. All three men wore a tunic with a gray colored edging, long gloves that went to the elbows and very long aprons that fell as far as their ankles. Thick-soled boots covered their feet. Every piece of clothing was light blue in color. Throughout the episode none of the man spoke or made any other noise. They looked at each other frequently, and nodded occasionally. Furthermore they did not appear to breathe, making no respiratory noises. During the examination none of the three beings touched Gabriella. The man at the bottom of the bed took a number of gray colored instruments, which he used one by one. A small knife like implement was used to take a nail paring from her right hand index finger. A blood sample was taken with a small plastic looking bottle with tubes and wires attached. Her blanket was removed and a thin pencil-like device was used to prod and probe her and a large black rubber suction device was used on the area around the groin. Soon the examiner placed another blanket over her, which provided badly needed warmth.

Noticing her frequent glances towards the now inactive “robot” the examiner now spoke to her in perfect English. The robot was a trained retriever device. It did all the manual work outside the ship. It brought specimens for examination and study. It was merely a non-thinking intelligence that was programmed to do certain tasks. The examiner spoke in a deep male voice, although Gabriella could not see his mouth move beneath the mask. His eyes never blinked, not even once. His movements appeared practiced, deliberate and precise. When he completed his task, all three men left the room together. After several minutes Gabriella caught sight of the robot again. A flashing purple colored light was coming from it. It did not move but remained by the wall.

Soon one of the men came into view from behind her and walked to the far end of the table. He lifted the end of the blanket form the bottom and stared at her body. At this point she felt something awful was going to happen, and Gabriella struggled with her bonds but could not free herself. The being took a small pin and placed it on her thigh. Gabriella stopped struggling immediately. The device caused numbness in every part of her body apart from her head. The being climbed slowly on the bottom of the bed and slowly and without emotion raped her. She felt discomfort but no pain. Soon the three men came into the room and released her from the table. Gabriella looked down on the floor to see her clothes before passing out one more time that night. When she next regained consciousness Gabriella was standing, fully clothed, next to her car in the deserted country road. Distraught, she drove home. (Source: Thomas E. Bullard, UFO Abductions: The Measure of the Mystery).

1973 – Seventeen and one-half hours later, at 11:30 a.m. in Burbank, California another domed disc was seen making a buzzing sound. Two children, ages 2 and 4, reported a UFO with a pointed dome and rays emanating from the bottom. It made a buzzing sound. As many as four occupants were mentioned. They invited the older boy to look in the object. When the boy’s father stepped into the backyard minutes after the sighting, the family dog was barking furiously. No other information. (Sources: David F. Webb & Ted Bloecher, HUMCAT: Catalogue of Humanoid Reports, case 1973-35; David F. Webb, 1973: The Year of the Humanoids).

1973 – Upon arriving home in Albany, Ohio in the evening a woman saw a “ghost like” figure floating about 50 feet above the ground a 1000 feet away. It was about four feet tall and thin, “like a person draped in a close fitting sheet.” It was seen only briefly. She then noticed a bright white object moving about, approaching to within 200 feet before going away. It was about 20 feet in diameter and 25-30 feet off the ground. Later, she saw a “little blue green thing” look in an open door. It was about 2.5 feet tall and had stumpy arms, and a face with “spiky things at the tops and side of the head.” It quickly disappeared from sight. UFO sightings occurred about the same time in nearby Athens and elsewhere. (Sources: David F. Webb & Ted Bloecher, HUMCAT: Catalogue of Humanoid Reports, case 1973-36; David F. Webb, 1973: The Year of the Humanoids).

1973 – Later this night a cab driver reported that he was confronted by a blue, oblong UFO that landed in front of his cab on Interstate 90 between Gulfport and Biloxi, Mississippi. His car stalled and its lights and radio died. He heard a tapping on the windshield and saw a crab-like thing with two shiny spots for eyes. The driver reportedly later confessed to a hoax, but this has never been confirmed. (Source: David F. Webb & Ted Bloecher, HUMCAT: Catalogue of Humanoid Reports, case 1973-34; David F. Webb, 1973: The Year of the Humanoids).

1973 – A woman was abducted from her home in Lehi, Utah as well as possibly three of her children and a neighbor boy, and given a medical examination on board a craft. Carrying a “machine” of some sort, three beings lifted the woman from a couch and carried her by the arms. Her next memory was of a big, bright room with lots of “lights and buttons” and glass tubes containing liquid. She observed four or five humanoids on the craft and at least two human like beings. The humanoids did not communicate with her, were coldly efficient, and made her feel like a guinea pig. They were 40-5 feet tall, with head coverings, no noses, long fish like mouths, orange hands (gloves?) with two or three big claws or fingers that opened “like a clasp.” They had large oval eyes that wrapped around the side of the head. The pupils were big, black, and round and move a lot. Their suits were a fluorescent ‘silvery and blue,” in contrast to the three beings that took her from her home who wore shiny, bright white uniforms. During the exam she was hooked up to a machine, probed with needles, given a blood pressure test and a gynecological exam. The beings were able to read her mind. One of the humans was bald, about 55, and talked with her and helped during the exam. They gave her a shot to make her forget, and then carried her out a door to be reunited with her children. The incident took between 45 minutes to an hour. (Source: David F. Webb & Ted Bloecher, HUMCAT: Catalogue of Humanoid Reports, case 1973-37; David F. Webb, 1973: The Year of the Humanoids).

1973 – At 11:00 p.m. a UFO occupant was sighted at the Istrana NATO Air Base in Campania, Italy. (Sources: Ted Bloecher, MUFON UFO Symposium Proceedings 1975, p. 76; J. Bernard Delair, UFO Register, Volume 5, 1974, case 727).

1975 – In Davis, California at 8:20 p.m. seven witnesses including the main witness named Landeros sighted two UFOs maneuvering in the sky. The first object was triangular in shape with white and yellow lights. It went down and up rapidly, then back-and-forth. The second UFO was a domed disc; it came from same direction as the first and had red, green, and blue lights spinning on its rim. It hovered, tilted, and shot off toward the west. (Source: CUFOS News Bulletin, February 1976, p. 9).

1985 – A delta-shaped UFO flew over the beach at West Haven, Connecticut at 11:30 p.m. The witness received burns on his body that resembled a sunburn while standing under the object. (Source: George C. Andrews, Extra-Terrestrials Among Us, p. 314).

1990 – At 8:30 p.m. a woman in Dallas, Oregon heard dogs barking, then saw a domed disc-shaped object approach, making a whirring sound. She and her father watched it pass low over their house, move off into the distance and out of sight. Their houselights dimmed when it passed overhead. (Source: Skip Schultz, MUFON field investigations case file, case # 901207; MUFON UFO Journal, February 1991).

1997 – In Dir Al Awsan, Israel a young girl, Miss Suha A’anam, was standing on her second floor balcony at night when an unknown alien looking figure suddenly began pulling on her left arm. She screamed hysterically alerting her neighbors to the scene. She was taken to the nearby Tulkarem hospital with scratches on her arm. A neighbor told police that she heard a noise like a helicopter, looked out her window and saw “a whirlpool in the air, spreading ash everywhere” opposite the witness’s balcony. (Source: Albert S. Rosales, Humanoid Contact Database 1997, case # 3773, citing Israeli UFO Research).

1999 – A white light paced a truck in Burnaby, British Columbia at 4:25 a.m., then ejected other satellite objects. There was a power failure simultaneously in the area. The event lasted 15 minutes. (Source: Geoff Dittman, Canadian UFO Survey 1999, citing UFOBC).

Written by Donald A. Johnson, Ph.D. (Revised 17 September 2004).

Compiled from the UFOCAT computer database.

Themes: abductions; body marks or scratches; buzzing or humming sounds; domed disc-shaped UFOs; EM effects: electrical power outages and temporary power interuption; human-looking humanoids; multicolored lights; multi-year reports from Italy; physiological effects: skin rash, skin burns, and scratches; rape; robots; sexual encounters; short humanoids; triangular UFOs, unintelligible language; up-and-down motion; whirring sound.

Viết bình luận